LIBRI - Linguists for Business Research Initiative
Who we are
LIBRI is an international network of linguists collaborating to promote excellence and to further cross-disciplinarity of research into the role of language and communication in business and organisational settings.
LIBRI aims to
- strengthen the ties between university departments conducting research into language and communication in business and organisational settings
- facilitate networking and cross-disciplinary research
- submit joint research projects
- pool research expertise and disseminate results through joint publications, seminars and conferences
- help shape strategic developments in our academic and research environment
- encourage staff mobility
- provide a wider research context for junior researchers
The LIBRI network is an association registered at the Austrian association register, ZVR no. 320810476. Please find the statutes here.